Your Family Office
We customise our involvement to each family’s unique needs, whilst always attempting to find an approach shared between generations.
Family Office & Lifestyle Management Services
The Office offers professional and confidential Family Office and Lifestyle Management Services to high nett worth families. We assist in solving the challenges encountered by the complexities of wealth. We customise our involvement to each family’s unique needs, whilst always attempting to find an approach shared between generations.
The Office provides a single point of contact and are a vital resource to families with specialist requirements across several disciplines.
Our services include financial management, trust administration, estate and tax planning, regulatory compliance and custody management. We provide risk management, portfolio management, philanthropy, family governance and fiduciary responsibilities services. We can assist with website creation and property management.
Our offering is ideal for families wishing to benefit from their own independent family office, without the high cost component normally associated with an own family office.
We provide support, advice and guidance to our clients to resolve the issues they may face in order to afford them the time to focus on their professional and personal lives.
Risks facing High Nett Worth Families
- The combination of family and business. The wealthy family’s affairs are complex by nature and often involves the sensitive issue of a mixture of family relationships and business. Matters such as succession, ownership, management of investment portfolios and efficient holding structures are mixed with family life.
- Succession Planning. Succession planning improve the chances for your family’s wealth to survive in the long run, in an environment which enables families to flourish. We assist with mechanisms to preserve wealth and guide families in decision making.
- Pulling it all together. The division of asset monitoring as families’ assets grow and diversify, present heightened risk. Our reports provide the tools and insight needed to guard against this risk and identify and realise broad strategic goals.
- Family and Philanthropic Governance. Our independent trustees and directors represent the interests of families on trusts and boards of companies. We assist clients with philanthropic engagement, ensuring that their patronage contributes to positive social change with measurable impact, all within a framework of good governance and best practice.
- We invite you to contact us to discuss our value-add to your family.
Office: 12 Meson Close, Techno Park, Stellenbosch, 7600
Postal: P.O. Box 12700, Die Boord, Stellenbosch, 7613
+27 21 882 9872